Where do I even start with this product. This product is so good for those of us that have thirsty/dry/chapped skin. I bought this many years ago through I’m guessing Birchbox? I bought it on a whim what sold me was the ridiculously cool green metal tube with the white lid and the description. The name was kind of odd at first but I was like its natural I’m in. I forgot how much I loved the item and don’t know if I previously reviewed it so I’m here to review it today!
Why I love this cream?
- price is generally between $9-15 depending on where you purchase it but I may have seen it somewhere for about $7 something…but that’s rare.
- Looks like the newer tube is now plastic which I’m completely fine with
- the thick/richness of this product is fantastic for my dry chapped hands and I do put it on my face too.
- the scent is very…botanical..im going with that since its not floral in a rose or freesia kinda way–also not citrus-y in any way but just a mixture of plants, and wonderful stuff mixing together. To me not offputting in any way. That is my opinion some people may find it strong.
- Initially, you’ll see a nice sheen when you apply it then your skin drinks it up and its gone
- thank goodness for AMAZON selling WELEDA it makes my job so easy!! THANK YOU AMAZON–and the company I bought the cream from!!woo woo!
- 10/10 BUT I’D GIVE IT A HIGHER SCORE BECAUSE I JUST LOVE THIS STUFF. ALSO FOUND OUT THERE’S A BODY BUTTER?VERSION? MY MIND WAS BLOWN.