I like the idea and the fact that the moisturizer is made specifically for use after washing with their cleanser I had no reactions to the product there’s no artificial scents or anything but I was so dry. I don’t want to put a good item to waste so my friend who is not dry skinned like yours truly will be receiving the rest. Im having one of those alchemist moments where I use tiny plastic sauce lids/bottoms to put products into so she can try them. I always joke the protini is my favorite because I love the teal and white design/packaging. I wished my skin wasn’t so dry but I am using their cleanser I love it.
- Drunk Elephant Beste No.9 cleanser 1 oz
- Drunk Elephant Sili body lotion (deluxe sample from Sephora) AMAZING!
- Dermalogica Pre cleanse balm full size
- Neutrogena Body Clear grapefruit body wash
- Dr. Jart+ Dermask Ultra Jet Peeling Solution (2)
sampled: Glossier milky jelly cleanser, r+co television perfect shampoo+conditioner, Dr. Hauschka eye make-up remover, Jurlique radiant skin foaming cleanser, VERSO hand serum with retinol 8, Bamford balancing tonic
- smells just like the body cream like cherry some kinda tart delicious fruit but not in a bad chemical or any kinda negative way
- there is a mild orange tint to it when it comes out
- it is creamy infact there’s no reason to use so much product because its non drying and mild
- no dry, tight feeling
would I buy it….this is a great cleanser for like winters. I wouldn’t buy it for like all year long which is probably why the body lotion is sold out on Sephora but not this. The body lotion to me, offers more. If you’re into all things D.E. though the quality of this cleanser is very high. All their products are great personally $20 for a really nice body cleanser is not a bad price. Overall rating for this cleanser is 8/10 I also prefer the tube sample packaging over the visuals of the actual product on market.
When I first started my Sephora order, I had the D.E. hair duo when I got back it was already out of stock(these were the monthly or how ever many supplies are left over $25 gift with purchase offer products)Honestly, any D.E. product being offered evena flat packet is exciting but I was still able to get the body lotion/cleanser duo and just tried the body lotion here are my thoughts:
- smells like cherries in a non-cough syrup-y way its like a delicious lip balm its so nice and light
- absorbs quick its creamy and light but not watery
- no oily greasy feeling scent unfortunately not lingering which I wanted.
would I purchase this? Oh yes! Once I try the body cleanser I will post that most likely tomorrow! YAY
- Then I Met You cleansing duo(something about that cleansing balm has me excited especially because of the seaberry ingredient!)
- DRUNK ELEPHANT Slaai Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser
- ” Beste No.9 Cleanser(I need the full size at some point)
- Glossier mist I NEED IT AND I NEED IT NOW
- the Aurelia day and night cream because its really fantastic and it always works for my skin. if I run out of secret sauce during this “stay at home” thing I will have a meltdown without a good moisturizer. but then again the price!! Dangerous!! to own 2 I need about $175+
- also eyeing a travel sized Dr. Alkaitis cleanser because its for those emergency skin moments. when nothing works and your skin is in panic mode–this cleanser will repair even the most red reactive skin.
- Oribe matte waves because suddenly I have convinced myself I need it maybe its the packaging maybe its the review I read of a lady raving about it. maybe its because I saw it on intothegloss…I don’t know what exactly maybe all of those reasons. You never go wrong with Oribe hair products my favorite being the green line but–sometimes I do miss the save the day fluid from Bumble and bumble. I’d almost order it online but I am still using my full sized seaberry infused r+co centerpiece elixir which I love. my ultimate favorite three of last steps: centerpiece elixir, B&b save the day fluid, and the green oribe leave in(really good stuff if followed with other green line conditioning products like the masque or conditioner)
All I’m going to say is that this cleanser is fantastic. Everything about this cleanser is great the texture that there’s really no scent its pH balanced doesn’t dry my skin and my face feels so clean after using it. My skin is still in not-great conditioner but after this its the best its been since getting to Japan. So this one is definitely a win-win product.
Would I purchase a full size? Most Definitely! It costs less than the Arcona one which I love too but this orange color is also super cute. I’m really starting to think Drunk Elephant and Sunday Riley products are the best out there if you want products that are natural and work wonders.
I finally went ahead and bought 4-6 more sunscreens because this spring sun has been hitting me hard. I’m like how can it be so cold and so sunny? Here are the sunscreens I purchased in the last few days:
- Josie Maran moisturizer with spf47
- Suntegrity the silver one
- both versions of the Umbra sunscreens from Drunk Elephant and who would’ve thought the original version was so much larger? Score!
- this brand which my friend recommended
now if ONLY I could find an easier way to purchase mdsolarsciences I’d be ecstatic. There is a brand I want to try that I saw on someone’s empty today–hmm. Never thought that there would be a day where I rave about sunscreen and then I hit my 30s.
- MDsolarsciences mineral tinted crème spf30
- Clinique take the day off cleansing balm .05oz
- Drunk Elephant umbra tinte
- Garnier skinactive micellar cleansing water
- Dr. Hauschka rose nurturing body cream
- Jao brand goe oil
- R+co palm springs pre shampoo treatment mask
sampled: Bioderma atoderm ultra nourishing anti-irritation shower oil, oribe gold lust repair and restore conditioner, ursa major fantastic face wash
- Eve Lom dynaspot
- Drunk elephant d-bronzi anti pollution sunshine drops .17oz
- MDSOLARSCIENCES MD crème mineral beauty balm “light/medium”
- Mario Badescu aloe vera toner
- Sunday Riley Saturn sulfur acne treatment mask
- Bumble and bumble. while you sleep overnight damage repair masque
- La Mer the moisturizing soft cream .5oz
- it cosmetics secret sauce anti-aging moisturizer
sampled: BeccaxChrissy Teigen hair/body oil, Kiehls midnight recovery botanical cleansing oil
I might have previously written about the brand but at the time knew of and tried the serum type items/oils and today I’m here to write about 2 of the other items that I tried (and loved)!
*Umbra Tinte physical daily defense protection spf 30
This sunscreen is 20% zinc oxide which is my favorite type of sunscreen but in most cases you get that really pale white film over your face, right? I’ve tried different tinted sunscreens and so far my favorites were the mdsolarsciences one and this one. My best friend says the cotz?brand I believe is another great one. I haven’t tried that one but she loved it. Back to the product..here’s some of the key points to the product.
-ingredients include things like sunflower sprout extract, aloe leaf extract, grape juice extract to name a few
-smells decent it doesn’t have the strong zinc scent I got from previous strong sunscreens
-shade is darker than most tinted sunscreens which I LOVE I can actually just do a one-and done kinda thing I didn’t use concealer so that was a win
-it is heavier and somewhat oily if you have oily skin it might not be for you but for someone dry/sensitive/combo everything–but oily it works.
Now onto the D-Bronzi anti pollution sunshine drops
I really like this stuff. As I noted in my profile, I am a huge bronzer enthusiast I love all forms of it but I do prefer cream-gel type bronzers the best because I can mix them into moisturizers and cc creams. With wonderful ingredients like cocoa extract, platinum peptides it does not irritate my skin. I don’t even need a drop to mix into my cc cream to get the sun kissed look I desire. This one is by far my favorite D. E. item aside from the Framboos(sorry if I spelled that one wrong but its definitely the pink screw lid one and you use that one at night improves acne scars and dark spots)