First OleHenriksen product I’ve tried and so far I like it..here are my thoughts.
- smells like orange creamsicle
- jar is adorable orange and white and the lid has this adorable sliced orange image
- you feel a slight tingle as you would with any vitamin-c product which makes me know its working
- is lightweight and sinks in
- I think skin is smoother after use(my opinion and others my vary but I think its good stuff)
Nothing negative to say about the product. Its easy it sinks into my skin quick. Somedays I’ll use it after I use a light oil other days I just use a toner and put this on. This product is a night product for me since I use other items in the daytime (mostly items with sunscreen)so its going to last me for some time. I generally dab about a nickel size because I feel my face is thirsty–but if you’re skin isn’t as dry as mine, you may be able to use less! 8.5/10