The Thayer’s witch hazel rose petal toner was something I always wanted to try, never came across it anywhere I went or missed it and since I saw it I was ecstatic and went you’re coming home with me! Here are my thoughts:
- contains: glycerine, aloe, witch hazel, rose
- there is mild stinging like sensation which is with any witch hazel product (I don’t have issues with it)
- you do smell the rose which is nice
- I liked it I would recommend it I think this something you may want if you suffer from pore issues, acne because of the ingredients being so good.
This is going to sound awful but prior to the toner, I used the Burt’s Bees Peach& willow bark deep pore scrub. I know its a lot of witch hazel for one night. Here are my thoughts:
- smells great/fruity
- very gritty its been a while but I think its grittier than the St. Ives
- rinsed off nice
- came out of the tub with a bit of a flush so you’re face is red but I could tell it worked. I think its the craptastic food choices leading to skin issues and this helped
- would I continue to use this?YES would I recommend it: if you’re not funny about the grittiness than yes!