I’d like to start my first review with the Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Enzyme Cleansing Balm here are my thoughts:
- its neither too oily or too creamy its nothing like the last two cleansing balms I used but its gentle
- the scent is mildly there its definitely papaya or mango like its very subtle and pretty
- it is a glass jar(I believe) at first I thought it was plastic but it was so heavy and makes the glass sound when I tape my nails on it so I had to find a flat surface to place it because…its so nice…
- it removed all my sunscreen and foundation but I always recommend double cleansing before we get mad because sometimes even the best oils/balms can’t take off certain things
- pretty simple elegant design wins me over.
- I love all things that contain papaya its good for your skin
Rating this a 9/10 I think the pricepoint is fair, the visuals are great…I like it and recommend it
Onto the Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado+Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfood Mask
Nice company let me keep a sampler(long story but the end results not as bad and I do want to thank them for making it right this was one of the items I wasn’t willing to purchase a whole jar of without trying) Here are my thoughts:
- contains ingredients like: avocado, kiwi, cocoa seed butter, spinach, aloe, sunflower, panthenol
- smells really sweet and the scent is on the stronger side if you are sensitive the scent may be the reason you skip on it but I like it-it was strong but I was ok with it its this super fresh and sweet scent maybe that’s the kiwi in it?
- its a 5-10 minute mask I kept it on for about 5-6 and rinsed it out it was definitely less dry and I was able to tell and my hair is in awful dry frazzled condition.
- I do recommend you follow with some sort of detangler.
overall rating for this: 9/10 because its a green product/brand, does work and I love the green jar design and have yet to find a not-good Briogeo product because they’ve all been great!