I finally tried Sunday’s blue moon and here are my thoughts:
- balm to cleansing oil sounds about right it melts into your palms
- the texture is like a cross of May Lindstrom’s blue cocoon and dermalogica’s precleanse balm
- smells like cocoa mixed with a hint of citrus you’d have to try hard to really smell anything if you ask me
- rinses off easily/skin doesn’t feel stripped and the moment you put it on its soothing
- I like to follow this with the S.R. ceramic slip cleanser
- blue tansy, cocoa, and citrus are among some of the cool ingredients of this beautiful balm
- I don’t recommend using just this to take off makeup if you wear lots or waterproof I don’t even think I can use just the blue moon to remove everything..
I do love everything about the product. I’d rate this a 9.5/10 You don’t need to use a lot so that’s a plus but if you’re already into the ceramic slip and you use them together–amazing skin results. I’m on the drier side and can really appreciate oils and cleansing balms during the colder winter months!