I’ve decided to do one review if I don’t forget at the beginning of the month no matter what. I have been using Alterna products for years I was a big fan of the color and the anti-aging lines but what always won me over was their annual “leave-in” with shimmer island-y scented creams. They were always about $20 per tube in a generous 3.4 oz tubes…I must bought 3 different styles. I loved them. They were always high quality smelled delicious and this is no different but for the more mature group. Product narrowed down:
- faint scent of maybe floral in the beginning which disappears
- ingredients include: coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, honey extract, panthenol, and gardenia
- texture is not too rich and very easy to smooth on
- I put it on following my favorite hair mask the spotlight circle-and it was a perfect pairing
- put it in a bun for 30 minutes and hair looked like I had more volume the waves were effortless but beautiful and I have decided I will probably NOT repurchase the r+co turntable or other air dry/leave-ins for now…because I’ve found the perfect one.
- sold for $32 in a beautiful mirroring light purple tube.