First I want to start off with saying, Walmart has been a lifesaver for most of my basic necessities everything from my electric kettle, my shower curtains to my mattress and bedding. I bought my basics there. For all the cool unique one of kind stuff I love to visit Etsy and Zazzle. I bought a couple things from both sites and here are my thoughts:
I bought some real cute items from a designer: fraise designs the official link address would be below:
Here is the itemized list of goodies sold by the designer and some of the stuff I bought and loved:
- coasters(I believe there is 2 styles the strawberry design is a wonderful cut out edge style super cute wondering if I should’ve bought those -but I did purchase the hello spring coasters super cute)
- paper plates
- credit card bottle opener
- ipad/iPhone case
- baby stuff like bibs and onesies
- laptop sleeve
- coffee mug
you name it, it exists. I bought the strawberry planner, the hello spring coasters and the lovely stickers the glossy finish is adorable. I add to everything I write(letters) now if only the designer made some DECALS!! also on my wishlist from designer is: lunchbox, credit card bottle opener, apron. I really need an apron.
Here are some goodies I purchased at Etsy:
- greeting cards one of a kind types
- im waiting on a linen item(which i’ll talk about later)
- I was gonna get a rug/mat so that’s in the works if the current one breaks in the process of washing(via washing machine fingers crossed)
- I was eyeing a mugcup with cactuses on it. no longer available due to designer closing shop womp womp womp…..
- I am once again eyeing decals–all kinds to decorate my boring laptop with. yes I was once one of those people that went “you destroyed your MacBook with decals?” I’m also thinking about getting both my friend and I a matching makeup pouch/bag
- also this one of a kind necklace–
Amazon is good but Etsy & Zazzle perfect for those of us who are looking to support small businesses and buy quality stuff/one of a kind stuff. My mind is blown.